- Vinyl Banners For Your Business
Don’t miss the chance to advertise your business even before your opening.
With an ‘Opening Soon’ vinyl banner you can promote your business to the local community by building anticipation before you open.
Sometimes you may find that your business has been closed for unforeseeable circumstances, or you have taken over a business. A ‘Business As Usual’ banner Is a great way to get the message out that business is open as usual.
You may have just opened, so a ‘Now Open’ banner will let everyone now that you are now open and doing business.
They are great for local businesses, retail shops, hairdressers, food outlets, restaurants, garages, pubs, takeaways, hotels, cafe’s B&B’s, Garages, hair salon’s, women’s and men’s wear shops, retail parks, supermarkets, coffee shops and many more.
Vinyl banners are a great way to promote your business they are made of heavy duty vinyl and will stand up to all weather’s.
They come with eyelets for easy fixing. Our banners come in different designs and colours, and we we can adapt the design if you choose for no extra cost.
- Social Proof for Care homes
Social proof is the idea that consumers will adapt their behaviour according to what other people are doing. It makes sense, right?
When we buy a product online we look for positive reviews, it lends an air of gravitas and quality to the product, doesn’t it?
Choosing a care home is no different. An ‘Outstanding’ CQC report, or excellent carehome.co.uk review, is social proof.
> The average consumer reads 10 online reviews before making a purchase decision.
> 88% of consumers trust user reviews as much as personal recommendations.
> 57% of consumers will only buy or use a business service if it has at least a 4-star rating.
> For 50% of all consumers, their very next step after reading a positive review about a company is to visit their website.
Social proof is an easy and cost-effective way of promoting your care business, and will help improve enquiries. The next time you receive an excellent review, testimonial or CQC rating, don’t just pat yourself on the back, share it with everyone and everywhere.
- 10 Ways To Make Your Care Home Website Convert
For many people serching for a carehome will eventually end up on your website. That could be a Google search, carehome.co.uk or recommendation.
“You have just a few seconds to make a good first impression”
Did you know a visitor takes just 0.05 seconds to form an opinion about your site? With a well designed website a potential client will be reassured that your business is professional, and worth a visit.
So what does your website need to be a success.
1. A picture is worth a thousand word’s. Professionally taken photos of your home will sell your home to a potential client.
2. A meet the team page helps potential clients get to know the people who work in your business. It is also a popular page for visitors to your site.
3. An awards section is invaluble, it gives recognition and trust for your business, and staff.
4. Don’t get too wordy! Be concise, people will tend to skip any long paragraphs of text.
5. Always talk about what you can offer potential residents rather than talking about business.
6. Always make it easy for clients to contact you. This can through a chat box on your website or contact form.
7. Add a blog to your website, and update it regularly with latest news and events to your website.
8. SEO, make sure your website is optimised for Google search. No good having a website if no one can find you!
9. Video on your website will help people stay on your site longer.
10. Is your website responsive? A responsive website looks great on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Remember your website could be the first time a potential client views your business.